Trumbull, United States
8 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Global Controller in Trumbull, CT.
- Oversee accounting functions (AR, AP, General Accounting) including procedures, policy and internal controls
- Oversee monthly close activities- journal entries, account reconciliations
- Financial statements, general ledger reconciliations, and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Monitor technical accounting issues
- Ensure GAAP compliance and industry standards
- Coordinate annual audit with external auditors
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- CPA, preferred
- Multinational accounting and consolidations experience.
- Strong US GAAP experience required, IFRS experience a plus
- Big 4 Public accounting experience preferred
- Public company financial reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and management
- Experience working in a global matrixed organization
- Experience in data analysis and data mining
- Experience with cost accounting and manufacturing a plus
Systems and Computer Skills
- Hyperion background a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Must be able to travel
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.