White Plains, United States
about 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Project Manager in White Plains, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Assistant Project Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform all project management-related activities associated with project planning, budgeting, design, procurement, implementation, and close-out
- Develop project budgets, schedules, and milestones
- Assemble procurement bid packages for engineering services, construction services including Divsion1 development, and material/equipment contracts. Responsibility includes facilitating proposal reviews and evaluations, and generating contract awards
- Administrates vendor contracts during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Conduct routine project status meetings ensuring open communication between project stakeholders and team members and maintain action item log and follow-up.
- Responsible for monitoring and staying aligned with project budgets, schedules, commitments, and meeting milestones within defined limits
- Coordinate the engineering design review process, and ensure the work is in accordance with technical and code requirements, and meets constructability and future O&M requirements to acceptance standards established by the Authority
- Ensure that designs meet licensing and environmental requirements
- Ensure that equipment and material meet specification requirements
- Provide field staff with technical input on design changes coordinated with Engineering as required during construction
- Provide technical assistance to the construction staff, as necessary.
- Experience in project management and contract management
- Experience and knowledgeable in scheduling of construction projects
- Ability to oversee complex, multi-discipline projects and teams
- Overall knowledge of accounting practices and cost control including accruals
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with IBM Maximo and SAP is preferred
- General technical understanding of electrical, mechanical, and civil/structural construction practice
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: White Plains, NY
- Salary: $40-$45/hr
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.