Shelton, United States
over 1 year ago
Understanding strategy, market segments, audiences, messaging, and concepts for design review. Working on one plan throughout all business areas.
- Together with the brand and marketing teams develop strategic plans to deliver the businesses strategic goals through regular strategic planning sessions setting goals to increase brand awareness and engagement across Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Take ownership for planning and executing the delivery of day-to-day content via social media management tools.
- Responsible for monitoring and quickly responding to customer service issues, complaints and maintaining the brand’s voice across all social media channels.
- Monitor social media and wider communities by responding to posts, engaging in discussion and proactively reaching out to brand advocates to develop content.
- Network and identify with and identify local content creators and filmmakers to support brand ambassador strategy and capture behind the scenes content for our key brands.
- Will coordinate with product and campaign teams to produce engaging and sharable assets, videos and articles with a strong understanding of content marketing.
- Coordinate plans to grow followers across all platforms and channels in line with targeted growth objectives and wider business strategy.
- Support the campaign team and conversion strategy to drive database growth and sales opportunities.
- Attend and create social media plans to support key industry events, such as Cine Gear, NAB
- Educate local sales teams on how to create engaging content for social media.
- Work with the digital team to monitor, report and analyze performance on our social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Falcon.
- Setup, monitor and report on Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Continually stay on top the latest social media trends, tools and tactics and make recommendations on how to drive strategy changes Knowledge and Skills.