Responsibilities to include:
- Creating assembly diagrams; laying out flat patterns for all sheet metal parts included in assemblies.
- Design of sheet metal for machined & fabricated components (including enclosures, frames, and structures)
- Provide BOM's, routings, and other manufacturing aids.
- Review design corrections/drawing markups and make engineering corrections/design changes as required.
- Working with project managers to insure that design correctly reflects customer design intent.
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sheet metal design.
- Understanding of the Sheetmetal Manufacturing Process.
- Strong AutoCad design skills.