Lowell, United States
over 3 years ago
- Evaluating processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improving efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assuring product and quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Providing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs
- Must be able to review production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Providing manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requesting R&D and Manufacturing.
Must have at least 10-15 years of related experience.
Proficiency with CAD/Solidworks
Proficiency in Office apps
Proficiency in PLM systems
Proficiency in project management software
B.S. in Engineering or Sciences