Andover, United States
over 2 years ago
• Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline. Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in bio-pharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory. Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
• Working knowledge of cell counting capabilities desired, including mammalian cell culture work and/or use automated cell counters.
• Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing desired.
• Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel