Andover, United States
10 months ago
• Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline. Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory. Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
• Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing.
• Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
• Understanding of experimental design and scientific methodology in order to plan studies, interpret results, and draw conclusions
• Ability to plan and prioritize concurrent assignments/activities
• Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
• Capability and desire to work as a team member in a fast paced environment