For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Site Coordinator/Work Flow Specialist in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Site Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction with PerkinElmer by providing first level non-technical and basic technical support to customers contacting OneSource Support Services via telephone, email, portal or other electronic system.
Remotely schedule preventative and corrective maintenance events for customer sites in North America.
- Primary liaison for Scheduled Maintenance activity.
- Forecast and schedule service events with the customer sites.
- Enter equipment updates into Customer MMS and / or SAP system, including work order and purchase order creation as well as accurate asset information.
- Close completed service orders and monitor open service orders to minimize delays in service.
- Coordinate billable service with customer licensees
- Maintain T&M billing report
- Drive regional best practices
- Maintain Savings Tracker
- Regularly present metrics to customer
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via telephone and email.
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system.
- Schedule trainings on equipment internally and communicate to customer sites.
- Coordinate sales events at customer sites and assist on-site during events
- Minimum Associates degree
- Certification in business or science desired
- Two or more years of administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and French.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Duration: Duration goes to 12/31/2020, 1 opening
- Location: 710 Bridgeport Ave, Shelton, CT 06484
- Salary: MAX PAY $20-25/hr.
- Required – Bilingual – French/English
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.