Bethel, United States
about 1 month ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Billing Coordinator in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Billing Coordinator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish business goals and objectives in terms of industry trends.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all types of invoices to be billed to customers through our various billing systems. (Navision, Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Field 1).
· Ensure assigned accounts are billed in the month the work was performed
· Prepare invoices daily based on customer’s contractual obligations and terms and conditions.
· Submission of invoices in a timely manner to customers via email, USPS, 3rd party billing systems
· Resolve and respond to outstanding billing issues in a timely fashion to the customers
· Organize and complete any special projects as assigned to meet departmental expectations
· Prepare invoicing for month end processing to position the department to meet month end goals.
- Duration: Contract to Perm
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $20-$22/hr.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.