Shelton, United States
15 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Billing Coordinator in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
This person is responsible for executing various pre-billing and billing operations as assigned. The Billing Coordinator will respond to internal and/or external customer requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sets up and maintains customer accounts. This multi-step process includes working with several departments within the organization.
· Performs tasks in 5 independent Billing applications and related applications.
· Completes assigned pre-billing day-to-day functions.
· Validates communication and information to/from Managers.
· Validates data from external sources prior to entry or uploading of data files.
· Responds to customer calls and inquiries regarding new accounts, payments, invoices etc.
· Assists in completion of month end procedures.
· Updates Excel worksheets for reporting and reconciliation
· Mails and e-mails customer statements and miscellaneous invoices.
· Ensures the integrity of data billed.
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 2 years College. Experience in administrative and billing positions.
· Proficient in Outlook (Tasks; flagging emails) and MS Excel. Basic use of MS Word.
· Working knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
· Customer Service experience.
· Consistent follow-up and ability to juggle multiple tasks of importance to meet weekly and monthly billing deadlines.
· Committed and determined. Can work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
· Work Schedule Monday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00. Overtime as needed.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org