Franklin, United States
over 1 year ago
Temp to Hire
Assists in budget assembly process; variance analysis and other accounting duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the assembly of the Company’s annual budget
- Become the resident expert on the contents of each “budget bucket”
- Conduct cost/benefit and other types of analyses
- Collaborate with managers to develop departmental budgets
- Track expenditures and identify trends in spending
- Prepare periodical and special reports
- Suggest improvements to meet budget expectations and increase profits
- Assist department heads with project budgets
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Duties
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years Experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret a broad range of business-related documents in English.
- Ability to write summary reports and business correspondence for internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. A strong attention to details is required.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access Database Software