Mendota Heights, United States
6 months ago
Seeking an experience Business Analyst to join a large, complex global program involving replatforming legacy IT systems. Strong preference for candidates with experience in the Financial Services industry. Must have strong experience understanding operational flow for financial systems and strong modeling experience of such. This is a 5 year program. Seeking candidates with the experience we seek and a desire to be part of a long-term program dealing with leading-edge technology.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan the business analysis work from creation or selection of a methodology to the activities, tasks, and deliverables that must be completed to support a change initiative
- Understand which stakeholders are relevant to a change effort, what they need and what is needed from them, and the best way to collaborate
- Ensure decisions related to business analysis work are made properly and consistently, and follow a process that ensures decision makers have the information they need
- Ensure information developed through business analysis activities is captured, stored, and integrated with other information for long-term use
- 5+ years of business analysis experience including, but not limited to, business systems design, business process design, or a combination of both
- Experience participating in continuous improvement initiatives and exposure to Lean Six Sigma is preferred
- Experience in Financial Services sector is required
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze problems and opportunities effectively, identify which changes may deliver the most value, and work with stakeholders to understand the impacts of those changes.
- Ability to gain the trust and respect of stakeholders by demonstrating ethical behavior, personal accountability, trustworthiness, strong organization and time management skills, and adaptability
- Communication skills, including verbal, non-verbal, written, and active listening, are critical for this role
- Must be able to facilitate, lead, negotiate, resolve conflicts, and teach stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Must have strong technical skills, particularly in applications that support communication and collaboration, creation and maintenance of requirements artifacts, modelling of concepts, tracking issues, and increasing overall productivity
- Must be able to effectively read, write and speak English
- May require the need to travel to other locations
- Willing and able to work extended hours as needed
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations – Completing this section is optional
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) from the International Institute of Business Analysis, or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Certification in process improvement methodology (such as Green Belt, Black, and Master Black Belt) is preferred.