Monroe, United States
4 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Chuck Technician in Newtown, CT
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Execute key phases of semiconductor wafer chuck manufacturing processes, but not limited to, precision lapping, ultrasonic cleaning, and relevant inspection including interferometry. Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work instructions and other documentation
- Ensure equipment is compatible with product specifications
- On-going training of departmental personnel in a variety of technical issues
- Interface with Engineers and with employees from other departments within the Company
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Continuously focus on driving initiatives to eliminate waste
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Follow all applicable Quality systems and initiatives
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years relative experience in precision manufacturing, including lapping and assembly
- Experience in ultrasonic cleaning, lapping equipment, interferometer equipment, precision measuring equipment, and clean room operations
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and process procedures
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement
- Experience with networked PC based computer system (spreadsheets, Email, MRP systems)
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks requiring exacting and continuous mental and visual concentration in a consistent manner
- Analytical mindset to naturally track cause and effect perseveringly
- Ability to focus with utmost attention to details and cleanliness
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Have a methodical and a detail-oriented approach to work by organizing and prioritizing
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Knowledge or ability to learn to use metrology equipment including dial indicators, electronic gauges to measure features less than 0.0001”
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings and instructions
- Knowledge of basic machinery and mechanical measuring devices
- Ability to frequently lift/push/pull a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, squat and walk about the facility.
- Walking/standing a minimum of 8 hours per day.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location, this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Newtown, CT
Salary: depending on experience
Shift 2nd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.