Monroe, United States
9 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Cleanroom Technician in Newtown, CT
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Execute key phases of semiconductor wafer chuck manufacturing including, but not limited to, mechanical assembly, lapping, clean room and interferomic operations and inspections. Complete all responsibilities per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions. Recommend improvements to new and existing programs, documentation, fixturing and processes. Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment. Communicate effectively to optimize Quality, Safety and Efficiency.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2-year technical degree desirable
- 2-4 years relative experience in at least one of the critical Finishing functions
- Experience with clean room operations, interferometer equipment, lapping equipment and precision measuring equipment
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/blueprints and process procedures
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement
- Experience with networked PC based computer system (spreadsheets, Email, MRP systems)
- Hands-on individual with keen interest in position with varied tasks
- Goal oriented with a proven record of getting work done on time
- High mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Experience with use of various measuring tools
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
- Able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that are 25 pounds, or lighter, repeatedly
- Able to sit, stand, bend, squat and walk about the facility
- Walking/standing a minimum of eight (8) hours per day
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Newtown, CT
Salary: depending on experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.