Wallingford, United States
9 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Cleanroom Technician in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Position Summary: As a Clean Room Maintenance Technician you will collaborate with a high-tech team to manufacture consumable micro-fluidic cartridges. This role includes hands on engineering support to sustain and improve semi-automatic production, including automated pick and place systems, automated liquid dispenses equipment, fluidics bonding processes, and semi-automated inspection stations.
- Ensure Continual Operation of the production equipment in a clean room environment. Diagnose station problems, disassemble, and determine extent of repairs necessary, repair, adjust to correct settings or replace parts.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and assembly stations on the production line.
- Execute daily quality checks.
- Maintain effective and continual communication with operators and engineering on equipment operation and repair requests.
- Work hands-on with an engineering team to solve equipment and process problems and implement the improvements.
- Monitor equipment revision validation or tests run in the production line.
- Demonstrated hands on mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Electrical and electronics knowledge for the purposes of trouble-shoot and repair, assembling, soldering, include power, instrumentation, and various digital communications.
- Good general math and science knowledge.
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General automation and assembly experience: Pneumatics, vacuum, stepper /servo motors, linear actuators, air cylinders, fixtures.
- Knowledge of control logic. LabVIEW a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge in manufacturing processes such as machining, molding and materials properties.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in manufacturing, engineering, or electro -mechanical
- 3 or more years in an Engineering Technician role, plus technical high school degree.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Benefits: Yes, full medical, dental, vision-4 weeks’ vacation accrued.
- Shift: 7-3:30 or 7:30-4pm
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.