Lowell, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Daily co-ordination with applicable departments for processing outbound shipments
- Generate packing lists and other shipment paperwork
- Verify accuracy of shipping paperwork, packaging and marking in accordance with specification instructions
- Co-ordination of intercompany shipments and follow-up
- Back-up shipping, receiving operations
- Assist in performing weekly cycle counts
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word and Excel).
- Ability to multi-task several priorities with attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.