Farmingdale, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Study Assistant in Farmingdale, NY
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Clinical Study Assistant your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Communicates, provides assistance on formulation preparation working under the guidance of a senior chemist
- Summarizes all information and maintains in excel format, word document etc. documentation
- Enters data into the computer
- Assists and Completes product testing (pH/viscosity) testing on lab sample submissions
- Places samples in stability chambers and monitors data reporting into the senior chemist
- Sends samples out to external microbiology lab
- Supports Brands
- High School degree Required
- Some college chemistry preferred
- Knowledge of Ph meter and viscometer
- Good computer skills
- Duration: 6 Month Conract
- Location: Farmingdale, NY
- Salary: $17/hr
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.