Marlborough, United States
over 1 year ago
The Clinical Trial Coordinator/Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks and works with clinical project teams and engineers to support the completion of clinical trial documentation processes, budgets, contracts and device management.
- Completion of Study Master File Index (SMFI).
- Coordinate all translations.
- Documentation - Receive and process required regulatory, legal and financial documentation in order to ensure successful study start-up and GCP study conduct throughout the study, following WI. Manage study and site document archives as required.
- Assembly & distribution of mass communications.
- Reconcile site training files. Monitor and report project-specific training compliance.
- Manage site/contact/study information on appropriate tool.