Windsor, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CMM Programmer in Windsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CMM Programmer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Program CMM’s using designated OEM supplied software (PCDMIS).
- Perform Final and In-Process Inspection duties.
- Inspect large parts, etc., using normal inspection instruments such as but not limited to micrometers, calipers, height gages, CMM. etc.
- Use and maintain all inspection measuring instruments.
- Work to customer blueprints and Inspection Methods Sheets (IMS).
- Set and maintain gauges for shop floor use; inspect tooling and fixtures as required.
- Assist with In-process Inspection.
- Work with Process Engineering, Quality Engineering and Operations personnel to resolve issues.
- Perform all other similar and/or related duties as required and /or directed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in First Piece Inspection of complex machined aerospace parts.
- Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation including use of product models and application of GD&T.
- Knowledge of basic data analysis techniques (i.e., Pareto Charts, Histograms, Pie Charts, Bar Charts and Control Plans).
- Ability to interpret customer specifications, blueprints, and operation sheets.
- Ability to work overtime as needed, possess strong math and communication skills, and keep accurate records.
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring equipment and maintain inspection files as required.
- Should exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct and strive to increase the quality level of the product.
- Self-motivated work behaviors demonstrated by a sense of urgency.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent; A.S. or B.S. degree in a technical field desirable or demonstrated job-related experience.
Duration: 3-6-month temp
Salary: open depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org