Rochester, United States
over 4 years ago
Title: CMM / CNC Training and Development Specialist
- Train group of two in ProtoTRACK
- Review blueprints and specifications for a job
- Ability to program machining centers utilizing ProtoTRAK conversational programming.
- Ability to verify quality by measuring finished first-run part and subsequent quantities.
- Ability to document actions by completing production and quality logs.
Skills & Specifications:
- Experience setting up, operating, and programming ProtoTRAK milling equipment.
- Ability to select ideal machining processes and tooling
- ProtoTRAK conversational programming experience
- Mastercam/Camworks programming experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Evaluating product quality and make programming adjustments as needed for custom parts production.
- Strong aptitude for mechanical designs and custom machining operations.
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead/train a team.
- Experience with SolidWorks, CAM/CAD helpful