Wilmington, United States
about 1 year ago
(1st & 2nd Shift)
- Performing mechanical inspection on a variety of components with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to use comparator quad-check computer.
- Run/programming CMM experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a machine shop environment conducting mechanical inspection.
- Ability to conduct first piece, in-process & final inspection using micrometers, calipers, indicators and other measuring equipment.
- Must understand and interpret geometric tolerances.
- Excellent computer & Microsoft Office Applications skills.
- Follow written & verbal instructions with the ability to read blueprints.