Berlin, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist in Berlin, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CNC Lathe Machinist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Set-up & run production on Lathes- (Citizen, Tsugami)
- Able to change and make adjustments on tooling by using presetters and/or by manually touching off tools
- Have a good understanding of the shop environment – strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to troubleshoot machining errors
- Able to read complicated blueprints and have understanding of GD&T
- Inspect own work and have the ability to work efficiently to achieve goals
- Maintain safe operations by abiding with safety procedures and regulations
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Use basic measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gauges, optical comparators, and a variety of gauges/pins
Essential Functions/Physical Limitations: Regular attendance and following instructions is essential for this position. Work may at times require lifting, carrying, and bending of work station objects as well as standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Minimum Requirements: Must have two years of CNC Swiss Type machine experience and must be able to work overtime as needed. Candidates with shift flexibility a plus. Troubleshooting machine issues by making corrections and/or adjustments independently is vital to success in this role.
3+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE- FULL TIME
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Berlin, CT.
- Salary: $24-$30hr. 50 hours a week 10 hours OT plus Quarterly Bonus
- Clean 140,00 Sqft facility.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st and or 2nd shifts available-.
- Day Shift starts at 6AM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- Night Shift: 5:30PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.