Berlin, United States
3 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist in Berlin, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
CNC Lathe Machinist on our 1st and or 2nd Shift.
- 5 or more years of CNC Lathe experience programming (using Fanuc controls, Mastercam or CAMWorks), setting up and independently operating a CNC Conventional and / or Swiss Lathe (experience with a Star, Hardinge or DMG Mori CNC Conventional or Swiss Lathe).
- Experience with Hard Turning.
- Manual OD / Cylindrical Grinding. Must be able to grind a radius and angles while holding tolerances of + or – 0.0001 of an inch.
- Strong shop math skills, blueprint reading, and inspection skills including the use of inspection tools such as micrometers, veneers, bore gages, profilometers and comparators.
- Must understand geometric tolerances, have a basic knowledge of SPC and good shop practices
- Experience with Solid Works, CAMWorks, Mastercam, Fusion 360, Auto CAD or similar system.
- Dependability, flexibility to perform “other” duties as assigned, reliable attendance while work independently, as well as successfully contributing as part of a team is a must.
- Duration: Direct hire.
- Location: Berlin, Ct.
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org