North Haven, United States
4 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking 2 CNC Lathe Operators for a client in North Haven, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
1st Shift CNC Turning / Lathe Operator – North Haven, CT.
This first shift CNC Turning/Lathe Operator position is part of the Manufacturing Team and is based at North Haven, CT.
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathes (multi-axis)
- Will work with blueprints, operation sheets, and other work instructions.
- 3 years of set-up experience minimum required
- Experience with aerospace products and/or other close tolerance parts is a plus.
- Must be familiar with Fanuc.
- Must be able to set tools, change tools, edit programs.
- Must be able to use standard gauges and inspection techniques.
- Experience with SPC, inspection documentation, and problem solving is a plus.
- Duration: Temp to permanent
- Location: North Haven, CT.
- Salary: $17-19hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org