depends on experience
about 4 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance and Clerical.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Turning Engineer/Lathe Programmer with aerospace background to work 1st shift for one of our clients in Enfield, CT on a direct basis.
Seeking an experienced CNC Turning Engineer/Lathe Programmer with 5+ years of aerospace manufacturing experience writing CNC programs for lathes. Candidate should demonstrate strong time management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects. Company offers state of the art environment and new machining equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate proficiency with MasterCam
- Experience in using Solid Works or NX is desired
- Ability to read engineering prints, including the ability to understand GD&T
- Develop work-holding fixtures
- Must be able to select speeds, feeds, and tooling grades for exotic metals such as Nickel and Titanium
- Reading G-code is required
- Continuous improvement to the manufacturing process
- Have advanced knowledge of metal cutting as well as the ability to select and recommend test tooling for cost reduction
- Integrate work with Engineering, Production, Quality, Purchasing and Scheduling Department to ensure a smooth flow of quality products through the factory
- Direct hire with benefits
- 1st shift
- Salary range: $60-80K (depending on experience)
Lighthouse Professional Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.