Woburn, United States
about 4 years ago
- Work with CNC milling machines to produce prototypes for R&D and components for manufacturing
- Use instrumentation and gauges, along with shop tools to verify operational drawing requirements and part conformance
- Read and understand basic technical drawings to produce parts that meet specifications
- Adjust machine offsets to ensure part conformance
- Measure and document dimensions during operations.
- Measurements are typically made using height gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Willingness and commitment to teach and to help improve skill sets in others
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- High school diploma and a minimum; 2+ years of related experience
- Work effectively with minimal supervision
Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands, able to deal with frequent change, delays, and unexpected events
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job
Experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or other products-based company preferred