Windsor, United States
5 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Maintenance Technician in Windsor, CT.
As a CNC Maintenance Technician for a 1st shift your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Comply with all company policies and regulations during course of duties, including: LOTO, hazardous waste management, and hazardous chemical storage
- Safely perform various tasks related to maintaining, altering, upgrading, and repairing CNC machinery in an aerospace manufacturing facility
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area
- Use appropriate PPE, work practices, and other controls to minimize risk exposure to yourself and others on site
- Perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment. This may include the following tasks: Change oil, change belts, service filtration systems, change air filters, check for damaged components, etc.
- Observe facility maintenance/repair needs, notify supervision of any items that cannot be resolved with a “See it, Fix it” approach
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment malfunctions, to include electronic and mechanical failures
- Own a repair/project and follow through to completion. I.e., determine extent of a repair, order appropriate parts, and complete the repair.
- Utilize CMMS to keep track of work order details (hours, parts, etc.)
- Interact with all levels of employees on site, from operators to Division Manager
- Advocate HSE (Health, Safety, Environmental) minded work and processes
- Self-motivated team member requiring minimal supervisor/guidance
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, inspection equipment, multimeter, etc.
- Operate fork truck and scissor lift (training provided)
- Ability to utilize time effectively, along with accurately estimating repair/job timelines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Effectively communicate with team members
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
Desired Qualifications/Skills (not required):
- 5+ years of experience in CNC equipment maintenance/repair/retrofit
- Metal fabrication
- Electronics troubleshooting
- CMMS experience
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Windsor, CT
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.