Meriden, United States
about 1 year ago
We are currently seeking a CNC Milling Machinist to work for one of our clients in Meriden, CT.
As a CNC Milling Machinist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Experience in the milling of valve or similar tight tolerance components on a variety of CNC milling machines is required.
- Ability to program CNC equipment for first piece and/or production/adjustments to equipment preferred.
- 5 axis setup and operation experience desired.
- 6 month temp to hire
- 1st & 2nd shift available
- Pay range: Depending on experience $25-30hour
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the
East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.