For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an CNC Milling Machinist on 1st and 3rd shifts in Monroe, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Full Job Description
CNC Milling Machinist
We have immediate openings for CNC Milling Machinists; help wanted on ALL shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
Set up and operate multiple CNC machining centers per work instructions. Assist other CNC machinists in assigned area with day-to-day production. Set up and run new CNC programs and fixturing. Identify and recommend improvements to new and existing programs, documentation, fixturing and processes. Modify CNC programs if necessary to complete assigned tasks. Run production lots and maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment. Communicate with previous and following shifts to optimize Quality, Safety and Efficiency.
· Horizontal and/or Vertical Mills, Multi-Axis Experience
· Setup on Horizontal and/or Vertical Axis Mills
· MasterCam experience a plus
· Change Offsets as necessary
· Detail orientated with strong inspection skills to assure parts are manufactured to the first article
· Prove out new setups, read and interpret CNC program to recognize and edit / make changes to compensate tool wear and minor program issues
· Familiar with F
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CNC Milling
- US work authorization (Required)
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Monroe, CT.
Salary: Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Shift: 1st and 3rd shifts
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com