Monroe, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC MACHINIST in Monroe, CT for shifts 1, 2, and 3. As a CNC MACHINIST, your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Maintain the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
- Sets up CNC machining centers
- Assist other CNC machinists in assigned area with day-to-day production
- Sets up all tools required to run the job
- Modifies tooling, programs and fixturing as needed
- Must be able to know when to change tooling
- Assists operators in assigned area
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding
- Perform inspection of machined product (including documentation of results)
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve issues
- Communicate with previous and following shifts to optimize Quality, Safety and Efficiency
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Completes MRBs for any non-conforming parts
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2- 5 years experience as CNC/EDM Machinist.
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems.
- Experience with networked PC based computer system (spreadsheets, Email, MRP systems).
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and process procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
Duration: Direct Hire Permanent
Location: Monroe, CT.
Shift: 1, 2, and 3.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com