Tyngsboro, United States
about 2 years ago
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials and specifications.
- Configure CNC machines by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and proving part programs.
- Loads machine with work pieces.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, 1st run part and sample work pieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; replacing worn tooling; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Meets production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity and quality.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing basic preventative maintenance requirements.
- Documents actions by completing required paper and/or electronic logs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Minimum High school diploma/ged required
- 5 years minimum experience
- Must be proficient in computer skills….including but not limited to Shoptech (E2 Manufacturing software) Microsoft Outlook, MS Word & MS Excel.