Nashua, United States
almost 3 years ago
CNC POLISHING TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with CNC Polishing experience, and excellent priority management skills. Must be highly organized with strong ability to multitask and have a great attention for detail. There is a significant opportunity for career growth for candidates that excel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Developing and applying grinding and polishing methods for optical components.
- Operating CNC Polishing machines, and equipment
- Developing and applying quality control of producing optical components using conventional spindle polish.
- Developing and applying standard operating procedures for optics.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on experience in optics manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of MIL Specs, and MIL Standards
- Proven conventional optics grinding/polishing skills