Bethel, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Process Engineer in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a CNC Process Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
GENERAL PURPOSE of the position:
The individual working in this position will be directly responsible for the programming, process development and general advancement of the CNC manufacturing cells, including Wire EDM and Milling. This position requires the practical application of good manufacturing practices and organizational skills. The ideal candidate possesses strong understanding of production CNC operations and work holding, excellent interpersonal skills and an aptitude for hands-on problem solving.
- Program new CNC jobs and optimize / modify existing ones as necessary
- Suggest / implement enhancements to reduce cycle / lead times and costs
- Troubleshoot program and equipment issues
- Provide run time and work holding estimates for new job quotations
- Generate work instructions and visual aids as required
- Train operators in the proper setup and operation of jobs
- Interact with Engineering, Operations, Quality, Logistics and HR as required
- Adhere to company procedures / quality standards and ensure compliance to customer specifications and applicable external regulations (ex: OSHA, FDA).
- BS or MS in a related Engineering discipline
- 5 year minimum CNC experience (operation, programming, troubleshooting, setup)
- Proven CAD/CAM experience is a must (SolidWorks, GibbsCam, and/or Esprit preferred)
- Experience working in ISO-9001/13485 or similar environment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have proven CNC manufacturing experience, be an agent of change and exhibit good project / people management skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of fixtures and work holding for repeatable production manufacturing.
- Must possess good technical and interpersonal skills to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual must be organized and focused on of all aspects of the position. Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: Depending on the experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com