about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Turning/Lathe Set-Up Operator in East Hartford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a CNC Turning/Lathe Set-Up Operator day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
We are seeking an experienced CNC Turning/Lathe Set-Up Operator to join our team.
- Train others to set-up and operate CNC Lathes (2-axis and multi-axis) (e.g. Eurotech, Hardinge, Wasino, Okuma, etc.)
- Train others to understand how to work with blueprints, operation sheets, and other work instructions
- Ability to set-up and operate machines independently as well.
- Will work with blueprints, operation sheets, and other work instructions.
- 3+ years of set-up experience minimum required
- Demonstrated progression within machine operation
- Experience with aerospace products and/or other close tolerance parts is a plus
- Must be familiar with Fanuc and/or Okuma Controls
- Must be able to set tools, change tools, edit programs
- Must be able to use standard gauges and inspection techniques
- Experience with SPC, inspection documentation, and problem solving is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- The employee is required to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 pounds frequently
Duration: Direct hire
Location: East Hartford, CT
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references