Sanford, United States
about 2 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for the construction phase of the new manufacturing
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members and external stakeholders is essential.
- A Construction Management (CM) company has been contracted to provide construction management services for the Project. Its scope includes site management, construction safety management & permitting, contractor procurement, construction management, equipment installation, schedule, and cost management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
• Held a similar management position on a large capital (>$100MM) and experienced in all stages of large project execution.
• Experience of working in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
• Knowledge of project execution for fully automated facility design
• Experience of facility design in a 3D Model / BIM environment
• Experience in new facility start-up
• Experienced in managing budgets both capital and expense
• Experienced in sub-contract negotiation
• Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process