Sanford, United States
12 months ago
- This is a key leadership role within the project organization; the successful candidate will be responsible for the construction phase of a new manufacturing facility.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members and external stakeholders is essential.
- A Construction Management (CM) company has been contracted to provide construction management services for the Project. Its scope includes site management, construction safety management & permitting, contractor procurement, construction management, equipment installation, schedule, and cost management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Held a similar management position on a large capital (>$100MM) and experienced in all stages of large project execution.