White Plains, United States
about 1 year ago
6 Month Contract
M-F- 7.5 hr/day with .5 hr lunch
Location: White Plains, NY
Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Provide interpretation of contractual terms and guidance on legal and business risks.
• Review termination clauses and draft termination letters to close out contracts.
• Familiarity with legal terminology, principles and documentation and general knowledge of broad based substantive legal matters, specifically in contract administration.
• Coordinate the interaction with the legal department and internal departments, when applicable.
• Maintains contract spreadsheets and databases such as SharePoint to effectively track and file contracts.
• Evaluates and recommends changes in existing processes to improve efficient operation of programs and contract management.
• Assists with the coordination of contract responsibilities with department staff, keeping them advised of expiration and renewal deadlines.
• Assist to meetings as needed to document the discussions and outcomes.
• Assist contract execution processes and ensure appropriate processing of contracts.
• Support the development and transmission of contract materials to Customers and others.
• Understanding of contractual requirements of master services agreement required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract language, including government regulations.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent Word skills and thorough understanding of the Microsoft office suite.