Shelton, United States
9 months ago
Calling all College Students!!!
Looking for a motivated and organized individual to temporarily join Contracting & Credit Services to assist the Contracting & Credit Services Representative in the management of the Company’s Shipper records, information & credit exposure process. This position is anticipated to last for a minimum of 3 to 6 months to complete the project. A better estimate as to the duration will be possible 1-2 months after project launch.
Seeking an energetic self-starter individual who will work part-time (up to 15 hours per week), provide administrative support for the maintenance of electronic records/non-records and information, and assist the department in the reorganization of Enterprise Content Management Systems folders and files. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Confirm and verify that the contracts in filing cabinet are in an electronic file in records within current document management system; moving or transferring electronic files; adding and editing documents; renaming files based on prescribed naming convention; scanning/destroying in accordance with the Company’s record retention policy.
- Scanning/destroying expired credit files in the filing cabinet in accordance with the Company’s record retention policy within current document management system; moving or transferring electronic files; adding and editing documents; renaming files based on prescribed naming convention.
- Under general supervision by Contracting & Credit Services, working with various departments throughout the organization relating to the management of electronic records/non-records.
- Performing other duties as assigned in support of the Capacity Marketing, Contracting/Credit Services.
The selected individual, at a minimum, should be pursuing a college degree in Business, Legal or Records Management with the following qualifications:
Business Process Knowledge
- Identifies, documents, maintains records, prepares reports, reads and interprets business correspondence, reports or policies.
- Proficiently exchanges information through various avenues including verbal and/or written in a clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrates a systemic approach in carrying out assignments.
- Effectively uses information electronically as well as associated systems.
- Builds and maintains relationships within the organization, identifies and relates information, ideas and problems.