Burlington, United States
about 1 year ago
- Recruiting, interviewing and hire Finance/Accounting Staff.
- Communicating candidate criteria to recruiters for the Finance/Accounting position.
- Identifying team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
- Creating and/or validate training curriculum in area of responsibility.
- Coaching and mentoring staff to deliver excellence to every internal / external customer.
- Establishing measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual/team results.
- Solicit feedback from Business Unit, peers and team member on team member’s contribution to the team.
- Providing coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback.
- Performing team member evaluations professionally and on time.
- Driving individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Coordinating activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises.:
- Provide weekly communication for the exchange of ideas and information with the staff.
- Organizing verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Defining, developing and implementing a strategy which contributes to the campus strategic directions for the Accounting team.
- Driving continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Cost Management
- Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management OR equivalent education and training and 4-5 years experience in a relevant company's financial position OR equivalent external work experience.
- Must be able to travel