Shelton, United States
11 months ago
Position is required to perform essential daily corporate services’ tasks in an accurate and efficient manner. This position is responsible for tracking and processing incoming and outgoing mail; ordering and maintaining office supplies; photocopying and scanning; reconciling corporate credit card statements; maintaining vehicle fleet operations and information; processing visitors; administering the access control system, emergency communications systems, and vendor contracts; and performing as a runner for emergency situations and facilities team leader during business interruption situations.
- Issue access control badges for employees, contractors and visitors; review daily reports; inspecting camera operations; conducting monthly alarm tests; and assisting with processing visitors. Coordinate system upgrades and enhancements with vendor and I.T. department. Assist with the planning and implementation of additional equipment installations as needed.
- Maintain office facilities and supplies
- Administer contracts for facility and equipment maintenance; schedule and supervise annual safety briefings for contractors performing work on our property and preventive maintenance on the furnishings and equipment.
- Administer fleet management program including submitting monthly reports (IFTA, HUT, etc.) for all Commercial Motor Vehicles; maintaining appropriate permits (CT Amber Light, NY Restricted Vehicle, CT Merritt Parkway); processing pool vehicle reservations; processing registration renewals which may require driving to CT DMV, dealers, or City Hall to resolve discrepancies.
- Process incoming and outgoing USPS and FedEx mail and packages.
- Scan and process invoices and other records and information including reconciling AmEx Corporate Purchasing Card and Business Travel Account monthly statements.
- Track, order, receive, store office supplies including paper and toner, equipment, furniture and refreshments. Solicit competitive bids to achieve best value for Company per Company policies and procedures.
- Provide annual budget and quarterly forecasts for office supplies, refreshments, equipment leases and maintenance and verify monthly reports using Prophix.
- Prepare, practice and respond to Company emergencies including supporting the Manager, Public Relations during an EOP event; performing Facilities Team Leader responsibilities during an event
- Conduct new hire orientations and process employee terminations.
- Scan, photocopy, bind, and laminate documents for employees.
Computer usage and typing proficiency
Copiers, scanners, visitor badge printing system and binding equipment
Fed Ex processing, Pitney Bowes Mailing system
Microsoft Word; Excel; Outlook email and calendar; FileMaker Pro; Browsers
Effective communication skills (verbal and listening), organizational skills; basic office procedures
2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal communication skills
Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and work well under pressure
Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skill
Customer-oriented approach with a consistent track record of reliability, sound judgment and delivering exceptional customer service
Able to efficiently complete routine and complex administrative tasks within a timely manner, including within deadlines with minimal supervision
Safe driving record