Shelton, United States
about 1 year ago
Position is required to perform essential daily corporate services’ tasks in an accurate and efficient manner. This position is responsible for tracking and processing incoming and outgoing mail; ordering and maintaining office supplies; photocopying and scanning; reconciling corporate credit card statements; maintaining vehicle fleet operations and information; processing visitors; administering the access control system, emergency communications systems, and vendor contracts; and performing as a runner for emergency situations and facilities team leader during business interruption situations.
- Issue access control badges for employees, contractors and visitors; review daily reports; inspecting camera operations; conducting monthly alarm tests; and assisting with processing visitors. Coordinate system upgrades and enhancements with vendor and I.T. department. Assist with the planning and implementation of additional equipment installations as needed.
- Maintain office facilities and supplies
- Administer contracts for facility and equipment maintenance; schedule and supervise annual safety briefings for contractors performing work on our property and preventive maintenance on the furnishings and equipment.
- Administer fleet management program including submitting monthly reports (IFTA, HUT, etc.) for all Commercial Motor Vehicles; maintaining appropriate permits (CT Amber Light, NY Restricted Vehicle, CT Merritt Parkway); processing pool vehicle reservations; processing registration renewals which may require driving to CT DMV, dealers, or City Hall to resolve discrepancies.
- Process incoming and outgoing USPS and FedEx mail and packages.
- Scan and process invoices and other records and information including reconciling AmEx Corporate Purchasing Card and Business Travel Account monthly statements.
- Track, order, receive, store office supplies including paper and toner, equipment, furniture and refreshments. Solicit competitive bids to achieve best value for Company per Company policies and procedures.
- Provide annual budget and quarterly forecasts for office supplies, refreshments, equipment leases and maintenance and verify monthly reports using Prophix.
- Prepare, practice and respond to Company emergencies including supporting the Manager, Public Relations during an EOP event; performing Facilities Team Leader responsibilities during an event
- Conduct new hire orientations and process employee terminations.
- Scan, photocopy, bind, and laminate documents for employees.
Computer usage and typing proficiency
Copiers, scanners, visitor badge printing system and binding equipment
Fed Ex processing, Pitney Bowes Mailing system
Microsoft Word; Excel; Outlook email and calendar; FileMaker Pro; Browsers
Effective communication skills (verbal and listening), organizational skills; basic office procedures
2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal communication skills
Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and work well under pressure
Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skill
Customer-oriented approach with a consistent track record of reliability, sound judgment and delivering exceptional customer service
Able to efficiently complete routine and complex administrative tasks within a timely manner, including within deadlines with minimal supervision
Safe driving record