Beacon Falls, United States
4 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Cost Accountant / Controller in Beacon Falls, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Cost Accountant/Controller, your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Cost accounting – standard cost system
- Inventory maintenance – standard cost system
- Insurance – General-WC-Employee Benefits
- Multi-state sales tax reporting
- Canada Payroll – employee benefits
- Monthly reconciliation and back up of all BS accounts
- SQL – table maintenance
- IT related tasks (various)
- ADP experience (GL postings etc...)
- 401K – allocations; modifications; communication
- HR – new hires and terminations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Prior work experience in accounting or a related field.
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding of economic principles, financial markets, and banking.
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills.
- Prior experience in financial project management.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in Excel.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Beacon Falls, CT.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities