Rocky Mount, United States
over 1 year ago
• Follows procedures at all times, adopting cGMP, cGDP practices.
• Has understanding of basic non-instrumental and instrumental techniques including, but not limited to: wet chemistry techniques, Manual Titrations, pH, Conductivity, Autotitrations, UV Vis, Polarimeter, HPLC
• Capable to read, understand, and execute instructions in basic laboratory procedures.
• Demonstrates engagement in helping to achieve CQ laboratory, team, and individual goals.
• BS/MS in Chemistry or BS Science Degree