Chelsea, United States
almost 2 years ago
This person would create models that would they would need to flatten out and program for the laser and create Brake and or assembly drawings for the shop.
- Designer must have a good understanding of sheetmetal fabrication and how to make parts for fabrication.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of experience with Creo or Pro/E design
- Able to read architectural blueprints, as well as standard CAD drawings.
- Must be able to work independently once given direction.
- Must be able to communicate and work with the Project managers as well as the drafting department.