Woburn, United States
over 3 years ago
- Coordinating and facilitating orders from international office for inventory.
- Process customer orders in systems, according to established department policies and procedures.
- Field incoming calls with ability to respond to basic customer questions regarding product numbers, pricing, availability, delivery of products and on-line store ordering.
- Ensuring quality service to customers while working closely with internal and external company employees.
- Coordinating returns process with customers and internal departments.
- Process credit applications for potential customers.
- Assist with maintaining the Sales and Marketing Database: entering and editing current customer accounts.
- 7+ years’ experience in a Customer Service position essential. Proven ability to be a team lead on projects.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications. Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and CRM tools.