Trumbull, United States
11 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Customer Service Representative your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Provides customer service to internal & external customers in a front-line call center service environment. Transacts customer orders, provides customer assistance/advice, process returns, enter complaints and performs problem resolution activities.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery, promotional mailings, and any other information that is needed to answer customer calls.
- Handle all incoming contacts from internal & external customers. Provide information and resolution to customer queries and issues. Do all necessary follow up that may stem from incoming calls.
- Enter all orders that come via phone, fax, email & EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Perform all task related to a customer returns which includes data entry and follow up to make sure the product was returned by the customer and a refund issued by Accounting.
- Handle calls pertaining to product and service complaints and enter all relevant information into the complaint tracking system. Work closely with Product Surveillance team during investigation of the complaint and complete all follow up needed by Product Surveillance.
- Triage service & repair calls and provide level 1 support to resolve the issue or contact the appropriate department to help the customer with resolution.
- Maintains vigilance with respect to service objectives, such as incoming call queues, proper call conduct, fax/EDI order processing times, and processing accuracy.
- Acts as a point of contact for daily operational questions/information as it relates to a specific area of assignment.
- Maintains service documents/tools used by department (both on and off-line) for specific area of assignment.
- Alerts management in the event of problems with procedures, information, systems, or negative service situations in area of assignment.
- Gathers, compiles, and distributes information to better company operations when appropriate.
- Follows the schedule provided by the Supervisor and keeps non- work-related time to minimal.
- Performs other duties or assignments as required by management.
- Must have 3 plus years in a small (10-25 person) call center environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse variety of customers.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Accurate data entry and strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge about Microsoft Access & Excel a plus.
- Previous order entry, customer service or medical background a plus.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Duration: 6 months- temp to permanent.
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $18hr.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.