Tewksbury, United States
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Representative
- Developing quotations, contracts and proposals for Managers to deliver to external customers with support from an internal team members from sales, product management, and applications and service.
- Utilizing the company ERP system for spare parts and service quotations and orders. Using the same system to provide updates to customers on parts availability and order status.
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships by building trust.
- Managing incoming requests and related responses to customer.
- Maintaining accounts with external systems such as customer web portals for submitting quotes and retrieving POs
- Providing and receiving documents to and from customers such as tax and insurance certificates.
- Ensuring compliance checks are accurate and completed.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external parties in order to resolve conflicts or issues with sales process.
- Developing and maintaining customer database.
- Reviewing and providing related historical sales data for potential trends in order to better prepare for future success of the sales team.
- Ensuring ethical standards are followed to protect customer data.
- Providing reports to managers regarding sales requests and other related activities.
BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
2-4 years of experience in a sales or sales operations capacity, preferably for capital equipment.