Customer Service Representative
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or other discipline preferred, OR equivalent customer service experience required.
- 0 - 1 year in a business environment preferred.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Applications Computer knowledge with databases a plus.
- Typing 45+ WPM.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior data entry skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Positive outlook with the ability to promote teamwork and good working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Order Entry for all business segments, including scheduling delivery dates and working with internal departments to get the order processed accurately and efficiently.
- Collecting data with Freight Forwarders for Duty Draw Back Program.
- Provide Phone coverage as needed.
- Provide Reception back-up coverage as needed.
- Special Projects