Waltham, United States
over 3 years ago
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in a business or other discipline is preferred.
- 0 - 1 year in a business environment, preferably in a Customer Service role.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Applications Computer knowledge with databases a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior data entry skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Positive outlook with the ability to promote teamwork and good working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Working with all levels of customers to assist with their request for products.
- Providing professional phone support to our customers and outside Sales Reps.
- Processing transactions including Sales Orders with a very high accuracy rate.
- Working with internal departments such as Order Fulfillment, Planning, Manufacturing, Finance and Shipping to ensure timely delivery for customer orders and information related to their requests.
- Working on process improvements to provide better service to our customers and streamline work flow.
- Verifying accuracy for all orders to ensure proper contact review has been performed and all information entered is correct.
- Showing an understanding of the complete order process.
- Helping the department meet continuous improvement goals.
- Working on special projects as necessary.
- Performing all other related duties as assigned.