Newburyport, United States
over 3 years ago
Customer Service Representative
POSITION BASIC PURPOSE
- Handle requests by providing customers (both domestic and international) and sales representatives with timely and accurate information. Provide good customer service.
- To assist customers and sales representatives in obtaining delivery information and following up to ensure schedules are being met.
- Establish and retains strong and influential customer, supplier and internal relationships.
- Provide all customer service functions, resolve issues and expedite, for assigned territories.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer service calls and routing them appropriately.
- Receive and enter customer purchase orders, receive, process and review request for quotes.
- Present and follow-upon requests for quotes with customer and/or outside sales representatives.
- Prepare paperwork to create and maintain customer part numbers from customers new drawings and/or revisions.
- Receive and process return material authorizations.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES)
- Experienced Customer Care Rep
- Quoting & Follow-up experience
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- VMI & EDI Experience
- Experience working in a Engineering & Manufacturing environment
- ERP Experience – JDE preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to drive change