Middleton, United States
11 days ago
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for supporting the Sales Department by facilitating the relationship between the company, customer, and end-user. Primary focus is with project orders, the Customer Service Specialist carries out multiple layers to meet the project installation dates.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls. Listen to customers’ issues, work to resolve problems, offer pricing and availability, refer advanced issues to appropriate departments.
- Process sales orders from the project portal using the ERP software. Review to ensure all information is accurate for proper fulfillment. Interface with sales or engineering to resolve any issues.
- Establish ESD from Supply Chain reports.
- Customer service background
- Use of ERP and Excel
- Ability to handle varying customer requirements
- Minimum 1 yr. in similar or related role
- Computer skills